Sometime just saying Thank You isn't enough

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hello friends! Hope you are having a great weekend so far. Since Thanksgiving is fast approaching, I've been seeing so many thankful posts on Facebook and it got me thinking about how we say Thank You today. Most people do say the words, "Thank You" in their daily lives. I know telling someone Thank You is the easiest way to show appreciation but I must admit, I really enjoy receiving Thank You cards.
Then I started thinking to myself, how many Thank You cards do I send? Not nearly enough. I also realized I really hadn't imposed that practice on my kids either. Kinda silly since I am after all, a crafty Mom.
So thank you to all the people posting what they are Thankful for on Facebook! I am making a point to teach my kids to make their own Thank You cards more often.
We started today in fact with a card for Lily's Nana, who gave her an adorable Halloween themed Barbie a few weeks ago. (better late than never right?)


Here's a look at the {little hands} Thank You card by Unity Stamp Company.



 And my little crafter hard at work.







 And her finished Thank You card!



I love that this stamp is easy to adapt to any occasion! Right now this stamp and others from the collection are 50% off! To see more of the {little hands} collection, visit the Unity Stamp Company website!

Have a creative day!

{S}


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

awwwww....so adorable!

 
site design by designer blogs