New from Anna Griffin: Floral and Flourish dies

Friday, July 12, 2013

Hi friends! Did you see all the new products from Anna Griffin on HSN yesterday? The show was amazing with so many new products. I would have to say my favorite were the dies. The patterns and designs compliment all of Anna's collections beautifully! Here are some samples I created for the show.

Flourish dies





 




Now for the Floral dies







Aren't they beautiful! Add some ink while they are still in the die to have the same look as the Happy Birthday card.

I really enjoyed creating with these dies and you will too! I know they went fast on HSN!

4 comments:

phamil said...

Holy cow, these are awesome! Love them, and you showed the dies off perfectly!!!! Great work!

Aly Dosdall said...

wow! incredible cards shemaine--each one is just gorgeous! love the different uses and techniques you used with them.

Debbie said...

Is it possible to explain how to apply ink to the dies? Love your cards!

Debbie said...

Hi Shemaine, I'm continuing my question regarding applying ink to the die. I tapped my ink pad onto the die and it came out nicely as an outline but I was interested in knowing how you obtained a white border around the Bramble die with a colour on the embossed part that was inked. Thanks, Debbie
p.s. enjoyed viewing all your cards!

 
site design by designer blogs