World Card Making Day 2012

Saturday, October 6, 2012


Hello friends! Happy World Card Making Day 2012. Are you celebrating in your craft space today? I am and I've got some Unity fun to share with you. I love making my own cards for friends and family. The look on the person's face is always worth the time and effort that went into create the card. My favorite part is the "did you make this?" that comes after the card is opened.

Today I am sharing a few cards I created with this month's Paper Posies kit. The first one is friendship themed.

 Perfect just the way you are friend




Next I have a Happy Birthday themed card

 


and finally I am sharing a cheerful greeting

 














 


Unity is having an awesome World Card Day celebration today over at the Unity Blog

There are fabulous challenges and over $1000.00 in Unity prizes.

I hope you can come create with us!

Happy World Card Making Day friends! 

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

These are all so pretty...love all the colours and patterns! Lee-Ann :)

 
site design by designer blogs