Paper Posies September kit reveal!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Good afternoon! Paper Posies revealed the September kit and it's loaded wit My Mind's Eye yummies from The Sweetest Thing collection. Take a look at this amazing kit!




I loved working with this month's kit. The colors were so beautiful and everything really went well together. Here's a few cards and a project I made this month. 





I love the yellow and grey color combo so I used the project from Maya Road to create this wedding themed card.


  


This yellow floral paper was my favorite sheet of the collection. I easily paired it with some satin ribbon. I used the chipboard project to create a baby themed banner.




Here's a little closer look



If you're interested in becoming a member of Paper Posies then head on over here to find out all the info on how you can sign up.

That's it for today friends! Tomorrow I have some Love 2 Craft goodies to give away from We R Memory Keepers so be sure and come back by! 


Have a creative rest of your day!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty kit!!! Love your projects!

Court said...

Great job Shemaine and the kit looks awesome!

 
site design by designer blogs