One more for good luck!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day friends! I hope you've been enjoying your weekend. We pretty much hung around the house and relaxed which was perfect. After kitting for the past couple of weeks I spent my days crafting for some upcoming cross promotions and even found time for one more Gallery Idol entry.

Here's # 3 and you know what they say about the third one...



Supplies: Patterned Paper Girl Land from Webster's Pages, Stamped Image Unity Stamp Co./EchoPark Co-Brand, Crate Paper Sticker, Tattered Angels frame inked with grey ink. Perfect pearls grey, Satin bow Anna Griffin, Martha Stewart tinsel glitter and the bling is Jolees French General Sticker. 


Here's hoping this one is the charm I need to be named one of the Top 20 for...




 Good Luck to all my crafty friends who are entering too! There are some beautiful entries! Stop by the Paper Crafts 2012 Gallery Idol gallery and leave some encouragement! I know everyone would love reading your comments!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs