Stamp of the Week 19!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hello friends! Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms who stop by my blog. It's Sunday and time for another Unity Stamp of the Week!



Here's this week's Stamp of the Week
created by Lesley Langdon
Circle Sentiments





For this week's sample I played along with the Moxie Fab World Doilies and Lace challenge when I created my card with this week's Stamp of the Week.

Best Wishes




For my card I used some of Anna Griffin's new flocked paper, Deep Edge punch from Martha Stewart, Punky Sprouts new Little Lacey Blossom, Spellbinder dies and bling from the French general.

Be sure and check out the SOTW gallery of projects from the Unity team here!

 If you're interested in receiving Unity's Stamp of the Week in your mailbox each week, then click over here to find out how!

To play along with all the Moxie Fab world Card Creations Vol 10 challenges click here to find out how!

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is such a beautiful card!

Lea L. said...

Oooh pretty!! I love all the layers!

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the colours.

Kris Berc said...

WOW Shemaine, this card is totally gorgeous!

 
site design by designer blogs