Some Easter cards featuring the Cotton Tail collection

Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello friends. I hope you're all enjoying your Monday so far. It rained so hard here yesterday and I am really enjoying the sunshine we have now this afternoon here in LA. I know I'm spoiled only have to deal with one day of heavy rains but there is just something different with the way the sun shines after it rains.
It's hard to believe that we'll be celebrating Easter soon. Our family has an annual egg hunt over at my mother in laws house and the kids just love it. I usually make a few cards to send off to the Mom's in our family and since I had some free time yesterday with hubby out playing Bingo, I decided to get creative with the Cotton Tail collection from We R Memory Keepers. 


Believe in the Bunny


 Supplies: Patterned paper from the Cotton Tail collection: Easter Basket. Stickers and Chipboard Stickers and Some Bunny stamp set.

Happy Easter

Supplies: Patterned paper from the Cotton Tail collection: Color me Plaid and Polka Dots, Cotton Tail stickers. We R Bakers Twine purple. Cotton Tail glitter brads.


I love creating with this collection because there is a lot of purple in it and I looove purple! Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Robyn Coburn Writer/Artist said...

These are so pretty. I particularly the punched holes and depth.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute...love those bunnies peeking through the holes. Lee-Ann :)

 
site design by designer blogs