Finding a little time to blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I have not had the time I would like to blog lately. I've been really busy working on various projects that I have going on and taking care of my sweet girl who first had the flu and then came down with a terrible cold/cough. Then the little girl I care for got the flu too so it was two weeks of sick little ones around here but we came thru it fine and once again this Momma who does not believe in the flu shot has yet again not gotten the flu from the kids. So in between runny noses and other fun stuff I was crafting away on some fun things I can share with you today. 

Did you see Anna Griffin's HSN show last week? She had some really fun new banner stamps and other fabulous new products to share. I really loved her new Banner clear stamps set. Here's a card I created using the new stamps.


I also created a fun gift box with the little boy paper from Anna and her new Gift tag and stamp set.


 The new All Occasion self adhesive vellum quotes were my favorite tho! 
They sold out immediately!



I also finished up some projects for We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 punches. Andrew will be on HSN this Tuesday March 13th @ 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM Eastern time. Here's a little sneak of one of my Lucky 8 projects.
 


Here's a Stamp of the Week project I made for Unity Stamp Co.



An Easter gift bag with We R Memory Keepers Cotton Tail collection and Spellbinders dies.


Isn't he just adorable!


That's all I got for now friends. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!



No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs