Hip Hop Happy St .Patty's Day (a little early)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hello friends! It's a pre-St. Patrick's Day sale at Unity! Look we've even gone green like the Chicago River...well the Unity logo has that is...

So here's what's going on...



ALL ORDERS over $17 will get to choose one of TWO BRAND NEW NEVER BEFORE SEEN itty bitty stamps! They are SO CA-UTE - we will show you this coming THURSDAY!

Here are the 17 kits that will ALL be marked at $9.77 next week - SOON I will also list the 17 itty bitty stamps that will be marked at $2.77.


Oh Happy Day
With Sympathy
Key to Joy
The Right Words
Quiet Essence
A Mother's Love
Life Becoming
Naturally You
Moments in Bloom
Throughout All...
Roots &Wings
Bold Insight
Sew Cute
Total Cuteness
All About the Journey
Ticket to Life
Delight in Beauty



Wow! Great deals huh! I'll have a cute sample of the itty bitty for you here in the morning. My camera battery died on me this afternoon...I know... SHAZBOT!

Update: I had to take a pic with my iPhone. Not the best but better than not at all right? LOL


In the meantime it's off to see Stephanie!

Next Blog


3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Life can get in the way sometimes can't it?lol

Angie Blom said...

oh hope you get you camera working .. hate when that happens.. I guess that is why I have 4 in the house.. one is bound to work. xx

Noelle Reese said...

DANG! I hate that. I had 2 batteries and I am down to one. I need to get on that!

 
site design by designer blogs