Did you see HSN's 24 hour craft day?

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hey friends! Monday was HSN's 24 hour craft day and I am still having a hard time not buying the Cricut 2. I love my Cricut Expression and it works great. I just can't buy another one when I already have one but the new features look awesome! Anna Griffin had 2 different hour blocks and some of my samples were show which was really fun. I love the new Twinkle Bright collection. Here's a few things I created for the show.


I love the vintage feel of this holiday collection. That snowman is so cute! 



We got to do a product swap with Spellbinders and I have been using my dies to create with for Anna's assignments. They go great with her paper collections. Anna also has a fall paper kit that was shown that I loved! Here's a few creations




I love cutting out the images and layering them. This floral print is so beautiful.


Now I'll shift gears and share a My Little Shoebox sneak of one of my October assignments with Audrey! 





World Card Making Day is Saturday! Have you signed up for the Paper Crafts blog hop! I'm going to be sharing something fun!  Be sure and stop by.
That's all the fun I have to share today. Have a good Wednesday!




No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs