Paper Posies September Kit reveal

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hello friends! Hope your week has been a great one! I've been scrapping my little heart out this week and lovin that my mojo has returned! It's reveal day at Paper Posies and I am so glad I don't have to keep the projects I completed a secret any longer!

First, a look at this fabulous travel themed kit!


12x12 Patterned Paper/Specialty Papers:
  • October Afternoon New York (double-sided)
  • October Afternoon London (double-sided)
  • October Afternoon Amsterdam (double-sided)
  • October Afternoon Venice (double-sided)
  • October Afternoon Sydney (double-sided)
  • October Afternoon Hong Kong (double-sided)
  • October Afternoon Tokyo (double-sided)
  • October Afternoon Berlin (double-sided)
  • October Afternoon Paris (die-cut)
Cardstock:
  • 2 Bazzill Vibrant Blue
  • 2 Bazzill Red Devil
  • 2 Bazzill Desert Marigold
  • 2 Bazzill White
Embellishments:
  • Cosmo Cricket Licorice Chipboard Alphas
  • October Afternoon Yellow & Black Mini Market Alphas
  • October Afternoon Border Rub Ons
  • October Afternoon Tin Pins
  • October Afternoon Label Stickers
  • Queen and Company Magic Trio Rhinestones
  • 1 Maya Road Mini Transparency Ticket Strip (Black)
Ribbons/Trims:
  • 1 yard May Arts Sky Blue Organic Cotton Stripes
  • 1 yard May Arts White & Red Solid Center Stitches
Altered Project:
Maya Road ATC Coaster


Here's my ATC Coaster album


Some fun pics of girls I got to hang out with at CHA. Miss Norine, she was a sweetheart! Can't wait to see her again in January!


My sweet friend and co-designer from the Imaginisce team, Robyn Schaub. She lives in Texas and I really wish she were closer to LA. On the right is Miss Pattie, my co-worker at My Little Shoebox. Pattie's smile is exactly like her personality...warm and kind :)




Next I scrapped up a layout of this nice large picture of my sweet little girl at the Grand Canyon. Isn't that view behind her amazing. It was our first visit and we all had so much fun together that day!


 

More funny photos from our trip. I love my husband, he makes me full belly laugh all the time. I think that's why I fell for him. Well... his green eyes too although in these shots you can't see them but just look at Lily's, they are one in the same!


And of course I have to use up the scraps to make a couple of cards. First with stamps from Unity Stamp Company's Co brand Simple Stories called Travel Notes.



And one final card that I cut the sentiment out with my Cricut.



So that's a wrap friends on this month's Paper Posies Inspiration! If you are searching fora fabulous kit club pop on over the website and take a look at the past kits. It's a little box of scrappy heaven right to your door every month. If you love to chat it up we have a Friday chat fest every week at 10am pacific time. You don't need to be a KOTM member to swing on by and chat it up with us!



No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs