New challenge posted at Imaginisce

Monday, August 1, 2011

It's already August 1st! Summer is flying by and I'm not ready for my son to start High School just yet.
The new month brings a new sketch challenge at the Imaginisce blog. This month the Design Team was asked to create for the Page Maps blog using our fun collections. Stop by the Page Maps to check out what the girls created!
Becky created a special sketch for Imaginisce's monthly sketch challenge and we're revealing all the details today on the Imaginisce blog on how you can create with us and win some scrappy goodies!

Here's Becky's sketch 



and here's my layout using Geek is Chic that debuted at Summer CHA


This is a photo of my friend Heidi's son Bradley heading off on his first day of school. Now that Scott is 14 I don't get to capture these kind of shots of him so I scrapped this pic. Bradley is such a sweet and imaginative kid. He tells great stories and loves Lego's.
We hope you are inspired to create with us today!


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs