Unity Addicts challenge and more...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Woot Woot it's Wednesday! I am meeting my friends at Corner Bakery in the valley tonight to send our dear friend Jenn off to Chicago. Her DH has accepted a job there and she's excited to hopefully get back to teaching and being closer to family.
Today the Unity Addicts challenge was to create a card without a sentiment on the front. Here's mine...

And this week's Technique challenge at Splitcoast was to stamp on metal. I used a soda can that I stamped these Unity flowers and heat embossed with Stayz On ink and then cut out. It was super fun!

And this card was for last week's color challenge. Carole sent me some of these Unity rainbow
stamped images. So cute!
I also wanted to show a few more projects I designed with this month's kit at Paper Posies.
A sweet layout using Cosmo Cricket of my daughter wearing the hat my mom knitted for her.

Nan, me and Dawn at Scrapbook Royalties Royal Slumber Crop enjoying our sweets that Dawn made. They are awesome cookies!
And finally a quick card with ribbon, brads and Prima flowers.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Oh very very pretty cards!!! Love the layouts too, your dd is such a sweetie!!

Lisa Spiegel said...

The cards are beautiful- but I can't believe you came all the way out the valley and didn't meet up with Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...lol...I'm dying to meet you IRL..let's work on that, okay? (and I mean that in the most non creepy way possible!)

 
site design by designer blogs