Some gifts I made for Christmas revealed

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I couldn't post these before the holidays because I didn't want to spoil the suprise for my mom. I made this cute Family chipboard album for her and embellished it in a winter theme with her favorite penguins.








I am really please with how this tag turned out. I used a K & Co tag and inked it then used paint over a cuttlebug embossed piece of cardstock. I cut out the Unity stamps and used pop dots to add dimension and finished it off with some blingy brads and felt.

Mom totally loved the gifts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a LOVELY little book - I'm totally hooked on little books myself! Your mum must be exited to get such a gift (I know mine is whenever I make her something)I love the "family" that it reads... maybe I'll try to make something like that myself. You got me inspired!

Denise said...

Love it Shemaine....it's so beautiful. I bet your mom loved it too!

Jacqueline said...

This book is gorgeous!! What a wonderful present!! Love it!!

Denise said...

Hey check out my blog for your surprise!

Jess said...

wow so fantastic!! tfs!

 
site design by designer blogs