Hip Hop hangover and some more CHA pics

Friday, January 30, 2009


Here's my Hip Hop bright and bold challenge card from yesterday's Hip Hop dedicated to ALL my Hip Hop friends! I {heart} all of you amazing and sweet women who make my Thursday's the best day of the week!!! As always it was fun chatting it up with the ladies. Angela and Eryn were definitely missed! Check out Unity Stamp's blog for the new releases here and don't forget Angela is giving 10% off all orders til Feb 1st!


I altered this clipboard into a calendar with my Paper Posies January kit. I signed up for this kit 3 months ago and have been loving it! The goodies are awesome and it's totally affordable! Check past kits out here

I also wanted to share with you some awesome altered chipboard albums from Maya Road I totally loved!! I really think they have the best selection of chipboard.
Gorgeous, oh how I looooove butterflies
This bird with the added leaves that sparkled was amazing to touch
these little albums make great gifts
So that's it for today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. We are visiting family tomorrow in La Crescenta and Sunday is Super Bowl. Something tells me that the baby and I will have the house to ourselves and I'll be scrapping.

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Wonderful clipboard!! gorgeous!! Love all the pictures!

Lisa F said...

Pretty card - beautiful clipboard! great job!

Anonymous said...

Great Clipboard. Love the colors you chose.. Nice job...

Kerry said...

Cute card and such a pretty clipboard! I enjoy visiting your blog and I have a little AWARD for you! :) (Details on my blog)

Txracy said...

I love that altered clipboard, it's just delicious! And I'm totally jealous that your cards look so great!

Denise said...

Your project amaze me!!!!!!!! Lovvveee the calendar!!!

 
site design by designer blogs