Scrappin Away

Saturday, June 7, 2008




I started a blog! Wow this should be fun. Now I can show off all my creative projects and let friends and family know what's up in the Smith home. Last night I worked on a few cards with the Boom di Ada papers and and Page Map layout for Scraptastic. I like how they turned out. I really love Becky Flecks Page Maps site as a good place for inspiration. I wrote to her and asked if I could be a newsletter contributer and I got a response back in a day!




Hi Shemaine,

Thank you for your email and the link to your gallery – your work is great! The way the contributor’s list works each month is that I randomly draw ten names for the monthly set of PageMaps, as well as additional names for the bonus set of maps (for instance, June’s bonus is a set of CardMaps). When your turn comes up, I’ll send you an email with more information.

Thanks,

Becky






I am so excited! I'll be sure to let everyone know when I am picked!!! So that's it for today really. Gonna scrap today!!





3 comments:

Alayna's Creations said...

Welcome to blogging! I think you'll find it very addictive - at least I have :)
And how fun about contributing to the pagemaps. You'll have to give me a heads up if/when your stuff gets posted

Julia said...

That is so awesome that you got a quick response back from Becky. Let me know if your creations get posted!! :)

Christina said...

Yay! Another blogger ... I have two, lol check out mine :) Im still working on getting my scrap one started, I havent felt like taking pictures of anything accept Kayla lately

 
site design by designer blogs