25 Days of Holiday Cards: 2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog hop

Friday, December 8, 2017

Hello! Welcome to Day 9 of my 

Today's edition is celebrating the 


Here's my winter coffee themed card



I used the same design as my Day 6 card and added the cuppa! The Hot Cocoa Cups Die-namics is still one of my faves!

If you'd like to participate in the hop, here are the details:

When:  Friday, December 8 –  Friday, December 15
Time: 6:00 am pacific

Theme:  WINTER
Click the Hop banner above to be taken to the Coffee Lovers Blog.
I hope you'll join me again tomorrow for Day 9!
Thanks for stopping by!
{S}

13 comments:

MariLynn said...

Beautiful card. I love the little twine bow.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome plaid cup with the fun added embellishments!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and elegant sentiment around your plaid coffee cup.

Christine said...

Wonderful! I love plaid and sparkle, so this is a big winner in my book!

New Creations said...

Love the combo of colors with plaid coffee cup, so striking!

Billie A said...

Very pretty card. love the rich colors an the plaid cup.

~amy~ said...

Shemaine, I ADORE this. The red glitter is awesome.

Shylaashree said...

such a beautiful card

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love the plaid cup, snowflakes, pretty heart and the sparkle and shine!

Pat at Merely Creating said...

Beautiful card. Love how fancy it is.

Helen Gullett said...

What a merry and festive card. LOVE it a latte!

Shelly said...

Oooh, this is awesome!

Hetty said...

Beautiful card, love that die cut circle text.

 
site design by designer blogs