Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

It's been a busy few months for me. I know I have not been posting as often as I want but I finally had some time to craft it up for my favorite blog the Coffee Loving Papercrafters!

It's that time again...

Fun, inspiration and prizes!!

Here's the card I created for the Fall theme.


Supplies: My Favorite Things Hot Cocoa Cups Dies, Lawn Fawn Leaf dies, My Favorite Things Perk Up stamp set, Gina K Designs Polka Party Foil Mates, GIna K Designs Fancy Foils Grass Green.

There is still time to join in and link up your Fall coffee themed creation HERE


Thanks for stopping by! 

Enjoy the Hop.

{S}



12 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love the sweet little hearts in the center of the coffee cups. It really gives it a kiss of cuteness!
Karen

Dr Sonia S V said...

OOoh this is so striking and adorable . I saw your card on the facebook group and just had to drop in and pay a visit. I love those cups you used. I have an Elizabeth Craft Designs Teacup die set but the ones you have used so creatively are super cute!!
Do visit when you can!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

New Creations said...

Awwwww, super sweet creation with super cute mugs and little hearts are the perfect addition, wanna love it!

~amy~ said...

Yay Shemaine! Love seeing your gorgeous card in the gallery sista!

Becca Yahrling said...

That's a really fun design. Love those pretty leaves and I'm a huge fan of polka dots.

Hetty said...

Beautiful card, great colors and adorable cups.

Lori Turner said...

So happy you were able to find some craft time to join the hop, Shermaine - BEAUTIFUL card! xoxoxo

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cups, leaves and hearts on your card.

Fikreta said...

its so nice!

Ann said...

Super cute and love the pop of green.

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the bright leaves!

Shanna Slater said...

Great card, love the polka dots too

 
site design by designer blogs