Anna Griffin Accordian Fold Embossing folders

Friday, May 19, 2017


Hello friends! Today I am excited to share some samples I created using Anna's Accordian Fold embossing folders. These folders are, as Anna says a "One and done!" emboss.

I could not believe how easy these were to run through my cuttlebug and embellish into beautiful cards! 

Here's a look at some of my designs.





I embellished the front of the card and used Anna's butterfly die to create my focal point. Layering a die twice adds dimension and glitter paper makes it pop.



Then you simply slide off the bow to reveal the beauty of the inside!


This one is a little more simple on the cover design but the large bow makes it pretty.



And a few more sanding, inking and just added frills!



This bow die you may already have in your collection fits the front! You can really have alot of fun with this folder.



I love the way the inkng turned out on this one. So fun and pretty!




A pretty purple baby themed one. 





These cards were so fun and easy to create! The folders are a must-have. I am not surprised they sold out so quickly. You can sign up at HSN.com to get an alert if they come back into stock.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

{S}

1 comment:

Shari Z said...

Beautiful inspiration for the new folders! Thank you.

 
site design by designer blogs