St. Patrick's Lucky Decor Made with Zots!

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Top of the morning to you! St. Patrick's Day is Friday and I wanted to some fun and easy St. Patrick's Day Lucky decor using Zots™ and Deco foil™ that I created for the Therm-O-Web blog.




I really don't decorate for St. Patrick's Day. My daughter recently noticed and encouraged me to make some decor. I picked up the chalkboard frame at Micheals and thought it would be easy to swap out different holiday decor.
Here's what you'll need to create the same frame and garland. Therm-O-Web Supplies:
DECO FOIL™ TRANSFER SHEETS • GOLD DECO FOIL™ PEELNSTICK TONER SHEETS
ZOTS™ SINGLES • MEDIUM
ZOTS™ ROLL • SMALL
12″ FOIL LAMINATOR
Other Supplies:
Dark green cardstock Lime green cardstock Misc Chalkboard Frame Embroidery thread ______________________________________________________________






For the word Lucky I used my Cricut Explore to cut the word LUCKY and replaced the U with a
horseshoe die cut. I thought it would look great if the letters were green and the horseshoe was gold foiled. I personally like to foil the DECO FOIL™ PEELNSTICK TONER SHEETS  first and then cut them using the Cricut.





 Once I foiled the toner sheet, I loaded it into the Explore to cut the horseshoe. You can find a variety of shapes by using the search function. Now that the letters and gold foiled horseshoe are cut, I can arrange them on the frame to see how I want it to look.



 Once I cut the letters and the horseshoe, I applied  ZOTS™ ROLL • SMALL to the backs of the letters and adhere them to the chalkboard.



  Next, I thought it would be fun to create some St. Patrick's Day confetti to go with the decor.



 I cut 1 inch circles using my Explore and used the left over foiled DECO FOIL™ PEELNSTICK TONER SHEETS to make some gold ones too. I used embroidery thread to string them together.


I applied the ZOTS™ SINGLES • MEDIUM to the middle of the circles, then strung the string across the center and placed the circles over to create the string of confetti.






The finished product was fun to creative and very festive.  

Thank you for stopping by today.

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs