25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 12

Friday, December 9, 2016

Hello friends! Thank you for joining me for Day 12 of my 25 Days of Holiday Cards. Yes I boo boo'd and did not get my posts set to go live and have had several missing days. 
The good news is you get to catch up all at once this weekend once I've posted them all!

 How fun right?? OK here we go with card 9.

I am linking up to the Coffee Lovers Winter Blog Hop 


I had to make some quick cards to get in the mail today and here is one I made that I loved!



This card featured products from My Favorite Things! The Mugs dies and Gift Tag greetings sentiment stamped with Gumdrop Green Ink.


Thanks for stopping by!

{S}

15 comments:

Patry Ro said...

This is beautiful card!! I like so much the supplies that you used for it. I am a happy new follower here.Have a nice weekend!!

Elizabeth said...

Love all the little gingerbread men and mugs!

Fikreta said...

very sweet!

~amy~ said...

How SUPER adorable.
Who makes that cute paper?

Nikki said...

How cute is this love the partial eaten gingerbread guy :)

Helen F. said...

This is just too cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What great pattern paper. I just love it and the beautiful card you made with it.

Shelly said...

This is adorable!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Super cute and soooo festive!!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

That paper is simply THE cutest ever!
Awesome card!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Super cute card thank you for sharing

Teri said...

Such fun pattern paper and I love the tag attached with the bakers twine.

Helen Gullett said...

This is so adorable!

Hetty said...

Totally sweet card.

Lisa said...

So pretty! Awesome paper!

 
site design by designer blogs