MFT New Releases

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Hello friends! I had a bit of Insomnia this week and spent some time in my studio creating with my new MFT releases. 

Here's a couple of cards I made with the new Hello There dies.



For my colors, I chose to use Ranger's Distress Inks in Spiced Marmalade and Cracked Pistachio. I love this color combo. I also used the English Brick Wall stencil.


I added some glossy accents to the Hello die because I love the finished look.

Now here's the same die another way.



For this card I used some cool silver paper I picked up at Daiso. It comes in gold too! I was feeling silver with the teal that I water colored onto the MFT Dainty Scallop die coverup.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Have a creative day!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs