For Prince

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hello friends. I did not expect the unexpected loss of Prince to affect me as much as it did. For me his music takes me back to my awkward teenage years. Everyone was trying to figure out who they were, what their style was, what they were good at. All of the sudden, here comes this guy wearing crazy clothes and making awkward look cool.  I loved the movie Purple Rain. A hot guy who could sing, a love story and a crazy villain named Morris...yeah that movie was a lot of fun.

So since I am still mourning the loss of Prince, this week's take on the My Favorite things is inspired by the Purple one.




Here's a look at this week's sketch.



Here's my card.




Thanks for stopping by.

{S}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just saw your post and completely agree with you! Prince touched so many peoples lives in a positive way. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. RIP Prince
Your card is lovely - but then who doesn't love purple? :)

 
site design by designer blogs