More Card Design entries

Friday, September 11, 2015

I'm sharing a couple more cards I created My Favorite Things has a fun contest going on now thru Sept. 18th. If you'd like to create for this fun contest click the banner for more info.



Sunny Smiles


For this card I wanted to use the negative from the die I cut for my MFTWSC Card #244. I thought it would be fun to create a scene inside the frame. I used LLD Flamingos and the flowers from Polynesian Paradise.


Happy Birthday


I love the Pure Innocence collection. I love making cards with these sweet little images. I always color the hair brown like my daughter Lily's hair. 
This sweet image was perfect for the Happy Birthday die.
I also used the scallop border die and some glitter washi tape from Eyelet Outlet.

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}


1 comment:

Arte Banale said...

Lovely cards! The second one is so sweet:)

 
site design by designer blogs