It's Official!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I'm a...


I'm still in shock over this morning's announcement! I mean WOW! The entries were all SO good! I would not have wanted the job of choosing just 10. I can't even begin to imagine the process or how hard it must have been.

Here's my winning card

I am so thrilled and beyond grateful to be a part of the 10 ladies chosen. Thank you MFT for hosting this fantastic challenge and to the MFT Design Team for always inspiring me to stretch outside of my comfort zone and try new techniques!

Make sure you head on over to the My Favorite Things blog for a look at all the winners!



Have a Creative Day!

{S}

1 comment:

Houses Built of Cards said...

Huge congrats again Shemaine!!!!! :-)

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

 
site design by designer blogs