Slow Down

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hello friends! It's that time again. The My Favorite Things 

 ends in just a little over an hour! 


Here is a look at this week's sketch!



Since I have been slowly adding the awesome My Favorite Things cardstock to my stash, this week I decided to try out the color challenge too!





Supplies: My Favorite Things Stamps: Totally Happy, MFT ink: Sour Apple,
MFT Cardstock: Summer Splash, Sour Apple, Nightshift Blue. MFT Dies: DieNamics Stitched Circles. Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Sticky Strip Runner and 3D foam squares


Alright friends, that's a wrap on this week's challenge! 

Have a creative day!

{S}

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful take on the color challenge! Love the die cut piece inside the star, such a cool look! Thanks for playing along at MFT!

Susan R. Opel said...

Love this, Shemaine!

 
site design by designer blogs