Just Fur You

Monday, April 6, 2015

Hello and thanks for popping by! I'm sharing my take on this week's My Favorite Things



Here's a look at this week's sketch



Super fun right?

Here's where this week's inspiration led me.

Just Fur You


Supplies: My Favorite Things Stamps: I Knead You
 My Favorite Things Dies: Pierced Circle Stax, Blue Prints 12. My Favorite Things  Dye Ink kraft Adhesive Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Sticky Strip Runner and 3D foam squares


I got a little crazy with the background but it was fun to make.

You can create along with the My Favorite Things team every week too. 

Head over to the Challenge blog to find out all the details.

{S}

3 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Shemaine, this is just too sweet! Love the color combo. Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that paper you created for the card. Totally adorable! Thanks for playing along at MFT!

Linda said...

Your card is so pretty1

 
site design by designer blogs