Thank You

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hello friends. I'm getting my MFT Sketch challenge card in right under the wire today. 

Here's a look at this week's sketch.




I was feeling very 80's when I created my card last night. I used a few MFT dies along with some Pearl color Origami sheers for the Sentiment and layered them with cardstock for the flower. I love the gradient background paper from MME.





Supplies: My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste Flair. Daiso Pearl Color Oragami. My Favorite Things Dies: Gerbera Daisy, Words of Gratitude. Eyelet Outlet enamel dots white.


Morning photos are the worst and does make this card shine as much as it does so when the sun comes out here I'll be taking better photos.


Have a creative day.

{S}

1 comment:

Susan R. Opel said...

I feel very 80s a lot of the time, LOL! Fun colors, friend!

 
site design by designer blogs