Unity Stamp of the Week

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hello friends. Have you seen this week's Unity Stamp of the Week? It's another adorable image for this week. One I personally enjoy daily. Hee Hee...


You make me Steamy



I told you this image was cute! So here's my sample for this week...


Supplies: Recollections kraft paper and tag: Eyelet Outlet Sock Monkey brad; Basic Grey Sugar Rush patterned paper and brad. Stampin Up scallop border punch. Misc ribbon.


I could not resist adding an Eyelet Outlet Sock monkey on top of the cup of Joe here. I mean he just fits there perfectly right? 

For more creative inspiration make sure you visit Unity's Stamp of the Week gallery. Now you only have one week to claim this cuteness for your own. So hurry over to this page to find out how you can sign up to have some Unity Happy Mail in your mailbox each week!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs