Stamp of the Week Sunday on Monday

Monday, November 26, 2012

Good morning friends! It's time for a new Unity Stamp Co. Stamp of the Week reveal! I forgot to schedule my post for yesterday so I'm sharing today.


Here's a look at Stamp # 49 


Mugs of Hugs 
by Lisa A 

 


Here's a look at my sample...



Supplies: Cuttlebug embossing folder, patterned paper from For the Record 2, Papertrey Ink button and twine and Spellbinder scallop circle die.

For more creative inspiration make sure you visit Unity's Stamp of the Week gallery. Now you only have one week to claim this cuteness for your own. So hurry over to this page to find out how you can sign up to have some Unity Happy Mail in your mailbox each week!

And... because it's Cyber Monday!




I hope you had a fantastic holiday with friends and family. I'm a so thankful for my husband's family and the time we have together everyday and during the holidays. I only wish my parents did not live so far away in Arkansas. Each holiday they are deeply missed.

Thanks for stopping by today!
 

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs