MLS and Epiphany Crafts

Thursday, November 8, 2012



Hello friends! I'm so excited that we teamed up with Epiphany Crafts this week. They have such a fun and unique variety of embellies that you can create yourself. Love that! For my project I altered a mini chalk board with our Vintage Shop collection.

First I used washi tape to protect the chalkboard while I painted the outside frame with some Martha Stewart paint. 

 

After the paint dried it was easy to embellish the frame using our Muse alphabet stickers and the Vintage Shop cardstock stickers.

  

I used the Epiphany Crafts circle  tool to create my own epoxy brads using our paper for the design. Here's a closer look at my brads and tissue paper flowers.



To create your own flowers all you need is some tissue paper, 1 1/2 scalloped punch, Martha Stewart circle punch with edges and some Stickles.

Now I'm gonna send you over to my team mate, Pattie Beltran's blog to see what she's created too!

Oh and don't forget to visit the Epiphany blog today to see what their talented designers have created for you.

Thanks for stopping by!



T

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love those owls and the flower centers are so pretty! Great work!

Sue D said...

Very cute --Love the owls and the flowers you created.

Court said...

Lovely job Shemaine!

 
site design by designer blogs