Sunny Summer Days mini

Monday, July 2, 2012

Hello and happy Monday!  Summer is in full swing and I have had an amazing one so far. It's been busy for me that's for sure. This summer I will have traveled to 3 different states. Pretty cool. Since I've be traveling I have not had the change to share this 8x8 Summer themed album featuring We R Memory Keepers Down the Boardwalk collection and the Cinch. This album was so easy and fun to create!


Sunny Summer Days
  8x8 mini album


For my cover I used chipboard accents from the Down the Boardwalk collection and for my title, some chipboard letters misted with Tattered Angels and some rhinestones to dress them up.








Tip: Add some artwork from your kids for a nice keepsake to your book.




Tip: Cut cardstock at 3 1/2 x 8 to make fun flaps for journaling and hidden photos.






Keep your book simple and let your photos be the focus.


I found the Cinch to be really easy to use. I just put my chipboard pieces in and set the pegs to punch for an 8x8 size and was able to create the book in about 2 hours with photos and everything.

I hope you'll give the Cinch a try for your next project!

2 comments:

 
site design by designer blogs