Creating with Keepsake from My Little Shoebox

Friday, July 6, 2012

Hello friends! I have some My Little Shoebox design work to share today. I love the colors of the Keepsake collection and the cute little birds. Helen loves having birds in her collections and these ones are so cute in pink, orange and yellow. Here's a layout I made using the Music to My Ears patterned paper.

Mother's Day 2012

Supplies: Music to My Ears, Picture Perfect, and Simple Treasures patterned paper. Keepsake Cardstock stickers and Roll Up flowers. Misc: Prima felt vine, Stickles and Martha Stewart butterfly punch around the page.

Next I made a few cards

Like a Rainbow

Supplies: Garden Delight and English Rose Patterned paper. Papertray Ink stamps and dies. American Craft Ribbon and Misc button. Tools: Papertray Ink die and Martha Stewart border punch.  

Happy Birthday


Supplies: Garden Delight and Window view Patterned Paper. Tools: Lil Inker bow die, Papertray Ink butterfly die. Fibers: Twine from The Twinery. Stamps: Papertray Ink.

I really loved the colors of this collection and the happy feel of it! 


What are your plans for the weekend? With the holiday falling in the middle of the week it seemed like the weekend already right?

Whatever your plans are...enjoy!

Have a creative day friends!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs