We R sample work for CHA

Saturday, February 4, 2012




I'm still decompressing from CHA but looking forward to sharing some fun things I did and people I got to hang out with in the coming days here on my blog but I am most excited to share some work I created for the We R booth at the show. Get ready for lots of pics!

First a layout with Down the Boardwalk




We R liked it so much they put it in their catalog. How fun for my sweet daughter! Yes I have a copy to put away and share with her when she is older.

Here are a few cards




Another card from Baby Mine




I was also asked to create something fun with We R's new Embossed die cut frames


I really like these frames because they are really fun to use for making photos stand out on your layouts.


And finally, my favorite of the collections...




The Sew Ribbon tool is really easy and fun to create with. I used it to create a corner on the right side of this photo using the Sew Ribbon tool & Aqua ribbon.

This was a Down the Boardwalk Sew ribbon project as well.




I had so much fun creating these projects and I had a great time at CHA seeing so many friends and designers I have been inspired by for so long. It really felt like a whirlwind of a week. I am definitely looking forward to a little weekend down time and some crafting for the Stamp it call. Are you creating for this call as well? Read all about it on the Papercrafts Connection blog.


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs