March Paper Posies kit reveal

Tuesday, February 28, 2012


Hello friends! It's time for March's kit reveal over at Paper Posies! This month's kit is sooooo adorable. Well why don't I just show you!




Just like all our Paper Posies kits, this month's kit is loaded with yummy products from Dear Lizzy and My Mind's Eye. Click the link above for a complete list. Here's a look at what I created for this month's Design Team Gallery.


Beach Park


I cut out my photos and placed them in the pattern of Polaroids here.



Here's a fun card I made with one of the pinwheel embellies that I put on a stick. 


And here's a look at this month's altered project, a wooden butterfly I added a little pizazz to







This month's kit has SO much. If you're shopping for a new kit club, I highly recommend Paper Posies. Click this link to find out how you can subscribe.

Now I have a couple more projects to share with you for this week's Unity Hip Hop so I'll see you again Thursday!



 

1 comment:

Court said...

GORGEOUS projects!!! This kit looks gorgeous! The link isn't working, but your pic looks fab! :)

 
site design by designer blogs