A very busy week...

Monday, May 3, 2010

I can't believe I haven't blogged since last Monday. It was a crazy busy week round here. I got a last minute opportunity to join a training class that was going on down the street from my house on Century for Cricut. They happened to be looking for girls to Demo the Cricut Cake and Gypsy to start and possibly Yudu down the road. So I spent Tuesday evening and Weds and Thursday learning about these fabulous products and meeting some sweet crafty girls.
This is Tania from Green Bay Wisconsin.

This girl has an amazing personality and was so warm and friendly. I instantly clicked with her the first day.

I met Vicki and Kristi Weds morning as we were walking in and we all ended up at the same table. Turns out Vicki and I knew some of the same scrappy peeps so that was really fun! These girls were also really sweet and fun to sit thru hours of training together.
It was a fun class and I walked away with some fab Provo goodies as well as a $25.00 gift card to Michaels. I'm not demoing yet but as soon as they find a store for me I'll be looking forward to it!


Here's a few photos of Lily I snapped last night as we were heading out to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We didn't have a sitter but we don't mind taking our little girl along for dates.
Daddy told her to make a funny face. Pretty good one huh.
We headed down to Redondo Beach for dinner because I requested dinner with a view so Mat suggested the Cheesecake Factory in Redondo and this was the view from our table. While we were waiting for our table we say one of the Laker players, Pau Gasol. I of course just thought "gee what a really tall guy" when he walked by and hubby had to tell me who he was...lol
Here's a sunset shot from our table. Beautiful.


Lily and Daddy. It's pretty hard to get a smile from her these days. After I take the pic she proclaims "OK all done Mommy"



Lily and Daddy's dessert...yum!

And of course Lily dove right in just like her Dad.

We had a really nice evening out together. It's so funny how time really does fly...

1 comment:

Jingle said...

It looks like you have been having a lot of fun! That dessert is amazing! LOL!

 
site design by designer blogs