Happy Mother's Day 2010

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hello friends! I want to wish you all a very Happy Mother's Day but most of all I want to wish my Mom a very special Happy Mother's Day. As I watched my kids play together at the park today I was thinking about my own Mom. Not just about how much I miss her but mostly about how lucky I am that she has always been a part of all the best things in my life. She was there when I gave birth to both of my children and I am so thankful that we will always share that memory together. Even though my Mom lives far away she is in my heart and I carry her with me everywhere I go.
Today my son made me a card for Mother's day that made me laugh out loud...I love that. Today my husband let me sleep in, made me coffee and breakfast and we took the kids to the park and watched them play.
Here's some pics we snapped while we were there






I am so thankful that I have the privilege to be their Mom. They make me strive to be a better person. I wouldn't be the Mom I am tho if it weren't for the love and encouragement I get from my own Mom. I love you so much Mom! Happy Mother's Day!!


1 comment:

laterg8r said...

happy mothers day to you :D

great pics :D

 
site design by designer blogs