How do you scrap with an 11 mos old at your feet?

Sunday, July 6, 2008




Oh that one's easy! Fill two containers with embellishments and just shake, shake, shake... I worked on the DDD in Bad Girls today and it really was a challenge. You had to use only one product once. This is what I came up with using Heidi Swapp flowers, prima flowers, making memories brad, doodlebug glitter words...you get the idea. Only problem was I am out of ink for my photo printer so I had to use a photo I had printed awhile ago. I like how it turned out. I like the black in the layout.




So this is good for the contest but to me it just looked unfinished and I would seriously go to bed tonight working in my head what else needed to be changed or added. Well I just couldn't do that! So here is Always my Baby revisted...

2 comments:

This N That said...

You are right. that was a nice challenge, but I like how you finished it off. MUCH better!

Noah loves to play with my stamps and pencils, so I let him go to town. (inkless, of course, lol) I refuse to NOT craft because I have a child, LOL!

Julia said...

Gosh you are so darn creative. I love what you did with the layout!! :) Great work as always.

 
site design by designer blogs