Anna Griffin Tea Cup Pop up cards

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Hello friends! I know it's been a while. I hope you're all doing well through this difficult time. I've tried to keep myself busy with as many craft projects as possible which is why I haven't been sharing on my blog as much.

Today I wanted to share some cards I made using the Tea Cup Card kit from Anna Griffin. This kit is so beautiful!

For this card, I thought it would be a great technique to emboss the card base with an embossing folder. I love the way the design looks!


For the inside, I wanted to add a butterfly so I cut this cute die twice and layered it with a foam dot. So pretty! If you want to learn to make this card, Anna did a Charm school video on her blog featuring similar pieces from the kit here. She walks you through each step to create your own pop-up card. She also shows other advance cards using the kit that are just stunning.



For this card I used a die behind the sentiment and flowers to make the front of the card stand out.




and filled my tea cup inside with a variety of blooms.




Another fab front with a die from Anna's library of designs. There are so many now you can really mix and match!



and I added another sweet butterfly to the flowers





I kept it fairly simple for this card.








But filled the tea-cup to the brim with flowers.




I had some flocked cardstock tucked away and I thought it would be perfect for the tea cup dies.





I love how the cup turned out with the embossing and flock. So delicate and pretty.






My last card features a little inking of the teacup on the inside.




It looks so delicate and fun right?



Thanks for visiting today. I promise to have more action here going forward. Aren't we all just trying to figure out our new lifestyles? 

I'll have some fun news coming soon too!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs