2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Friday, May 22, 2020

Hello! I'm so glad to be linking up for today's 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!  I love all the coffee/tea inspired inspiration this hop brings.  




I'm going fancy with today's card that I created using all Anna Griffin products.  My favorite part of the design is the napkin die. I doubled it up in 2 colors and create a little tea time scene. 





Anna's Teacup cardstock is the perfect spring palette to pair the die and the favorite tea embellishments. 

If you haven't done the hop yet, the link is at the top of this post. Grab a cuppa and enjoy!

Have a creative day!

{S}

11 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

This is so pretty! I love the soft colours.

Esther Asbury said...

I saw your card in the gallery and had to pop over and say how elegant and beautiful it is! So gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

Absolutely pretty + elegant!
Thanks for linking up Shemaine!

Billie A said...

So pretty and elegant looking. The gold is awesome.

New Creations said...

So gorgeous with all elements!

Kelly Booth said...

Pretty!!

Karen Brown said...

So beautiful and feminine! Makes me think of high tea. :-)

Dyane said...

Awe... I absolutely love this!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and elegant looking.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so beautiful!

Eve said...

WOW This is beautiful!! <3 <3 <3

 
site design by designer blogs