Breakfast Puns from Sunny Studio

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Hello crafty friends! Last week on the Therm-O-Web blog we teamed up with Sunny Studio for a fun week of inspiration. Sunny Studio graciously sent us some fun stamps to create with and I chose the Breakfast puns set. 

Here's a look at the cards I created.







For these cards, I used some of Therm-O-Web's new Deco foil flock with two different techniques.

Here's a look at the supplies I used.



You check out the full post with step outs over at the Therm-O-Web blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore these!

orbittopreviewer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ratnavali arts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
site design by designer blogs