25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 9

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Hello friends and welcome back for day 9 of my 25 Days of Holiday cards.

I have been designing for Anna Griffin since 2010. Over the last 8 years, I have created a variety of Christmas cards that I haven't shared on my blog. So for the next couple of days, I am diving into my archives to share some of these cards. 

Today's card features Anna Griffin's poinsettia dies from 2016. I cut glitter cardstock along with vellum and layered them to create this beautiful focal point on my card.


I finished the card with a 3D sentiment. I find that most of my cards have several layers. I love to frame pattern paper with glitter paper and emboss pattern paper. These techniques really add something extra to my cards.

Thank you for stopping by today!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs