MFT Bonus Sketch

Sunday, June 7, 2015

I finished this card two weeks ago and have completely forgotten to post it to my blog. My home has been turned upside down with the airport soundproofing. Windows ripped out, air ducts put in and closet space reduced by 50%. My past couple of weeks haven been complete mayhem. Believe me when I tell you that I am ready to get back to crafting. 

Here's the Sketch 



So here's my card for the Page Maps/ MFT Bonus Sketch Challenge.



Supplies: MFT Die-Namics: Gerbera Daisy MFT Stamps: LLD Tickled Pink, BG Cheesecloth Background. Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Sticky Strip Runner3D Foam Squares Combo pack.


I loved scattering the Gerber Daisies across the front of my card. These dies are one of my most favorite to create with.

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs