25 days of holiday cards

Thursday, December 15, 2011


Day 15 and I am almost done with my holiday shopping! I actually started getting things together at the end of November this year and I got a lot of early sales savings which was awesome. With Mat out of work since May I really had to plan ahead this year but it's all been coming together and we are blessed.

For this week's card I used some Martha Stewart paper and punches to create a little wreath. This is one of the samples I teach at Michaels for the Punch around the Page class. If you're interested in taking this fun class visit Michaels.com and enter your zip code for the monthly calendar of classes offered in your area.

Winter 
Joy Peace Love


Thank you for stopping by to visit! I really do appreciate your time.

Have a merry creative day!


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs