CHA & Unity KOTM Sneak Peek!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CHA is a few days away and I am SO excited to see my design team sisters, friends and all the fabulous new products! I have been overwhelmed with some very last minute requests to create samples for the upcoming show so I have been neglecting my blog. I'm so lucky to be creating with some beautiful products for the upcoming show and I'll be sure to show my samples off after the show.
So today the Unity KOTM sneak peeks are starting on the Unity Blog!!  I love getting that little package of rubber love every month. So many stamps to choose from and some of the best designs I've ever seen.

Here's your first look!



OK...I can already see my Copics are all over this image! Such a cute stamp with so many possibilities! You can sign up so easy to get this fabulous kit by going here for all the deets!





I am gonna get back to my crafting but I hope you have a fabulous day! If you're coming to CHA I'll be teaching a make and take at the Imaginisce booth from 10-2 and working at My Little Shoebox the rest of the show so stop by and say hi!!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs