Happy Monday!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hope you all had a fantastic Easter! We enjoyed our egg hunt and the kids were excited to get basket goodies. Here's what the Easter Bunny brought them..


OK call me sappy but my daughter got her first doll, an Arial Mermaid doll that she can take in the bath with her. It was the first thing she grabbed from the basket and then she went for the wand and declared "Princess!" I love it!

I had a chance to stamp it up Sat and Sun so I created some cards over the weekend with Hero Arts stamps. This month's theme is





I picked up some 6x6 Pink Paislee paper pads from Jacksonbelle Embellishments a few weeks ago and wanted to use them for my cards. I am really drawn to yellow lately. Maybe it's because it's a cheerful color or just because I really love the Queen Bee line from Pink Paislee.




Other Supplies:Zva Creative pearl bling and flowers, Stickles, Hero Arts Stamps and Paper Tray ink ribbon

For this one the ribbon was in the $ bin at Michaels and I used the Hero Chandelier stamp with Stickles

This one was made from leftover scraps and a random butterfly in my stash with a Hero Arts sentiment.



and the inside.

You can stop on over to the Hero Blog for more inspiration with this month's theme here. Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Erin Bassett said...

Those cards are just gorgeous!!!
Funny thing....I got my niece the Ariel barbie doll in her Easter basket...she sings. :)

Jingle said...

These are so wonderful! That bird card is just amazing!!! I love the houses, too!

 
site design by designer blogs