Stamp of the Week Sunday

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hello friends! It's time for another Unity Stamp of the Week Sunday reveal! I loved
 these cute images! So fun to create with!

 Sentiment Tags


Here's this week's sample

Hello




Supplies: My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad {Dolled Up} My Favorite Things Dies {Botanical Beauty} The Twinery {brown twine}Misc: {bare buttons}


For more creative inspiration make sure you visit Unity's Stamp of the Week gallery. Now you only have one week to claim this cuteness for your own. So hurry over to this page to find out how you can sign up to have some Unity Happy Mail in your mailbox each week!
 
Have a wonderful Sunday friends! 
{S}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those blooms!!! The tag is the perfect accent :)

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congrats on being Moxie Fab! It's been great getting to know more about you! Love that little tag album! Pity I'm too far away to go to CHA.

 
site design by designer blogs