Simply Spring and Unity's April SMAK kit

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Good morning friends! It's so beautiful here in So Cal this morning. The weather is starting to get warmer and the winds are dying down which makes me want to pack up the kids and get outside.What are your weekend plans?

I shared this layout on the Unity blog last Saturday and wanted to share it here too. I love creating with my Unity SMAK kits and Simply Spring is one of my favorite new releases from We R Memory Keepers. 

Spring



I used several images from the April SMAK kit on my layout. The circle grid image was easy to stamp and cut to create this border under the Good Times image.


This circle image is my favorite in this month's kit.


I thought the Good Times image would be great on a card. I paired it with some Color Shine mists from Heidi Swapp. I absolutely love these mists!


It's easier to create with stamps on your layouts that you think. I find that the images help me tell the story of my photos, are fun to use and easy try different techniques with.You can find out more about Unity SMAK kits here

I was on a mini vacation this past week from assignments and babysitting and got to focus 100% of my time with my sweet girl.


We hung out at the park and had play dates after school with her bestie Vivian.


We had a lot of fun this week together this week.

That's it for today...I hope you get to make something fun this weekend...and enjoy some time with your family.

Have a creative day.

S


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs