Wonder of Watercolor: A Moxie Fab World Challenge

Friday, April 19, 2013

Hello friends! I can't believe it's already Friday. I've been enjoying the quiet of my house this morning and creating along with the Moxie Fab World Wonder of Watercolor challenge. I haven't ever tried this technique so I was really interested in giving it a try.


Thankful for your Friendship

Supplies: Simon Says Stamp white cardstock, Anna Griffin embossing folder, Papertrey Ink stamps, Celebrate it ribbon, Simon Says Stamp Sentiment.

I checked out some videos from Hero Arts on YouTube and decided on which watercolor technique I liked. I chose to stamp my image with clear embossing ink and powder on watercolor paper. Then I used Tim Holtz distress Inks and watered them down with a Mini Mister. I them used a paint brush to apply it to my image. I really enjoyed the process and the result.

You can create along with this challenge by visiting the Moxie Fab World blog here.

I look forward to seeing your creation!

8 comments:

Angela said...

Shemaine, this is absolutely lovely!

Jacqueline said...

When I clicked on the photo I saw it larger and it is so beautiful!! Beautiful coloring of those flowers!!

Leni said...

Very beautiful!

Kate said...

Beautiful stunning card! I just love it my favourite colours :)
Kate x

Anabelle O'Malley said...

WOW!!! This is beyond amazing. I am absolutely in awe of this card. I need to find the youtube videos that you watched. ;)

Kerry said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Beautiful colors and flowers...lovely job!

Karen Dunbrook said...

Very pretty....

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Shemaine! Thanks for linking this up to the Wonder of Watercolor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
site design by designer blogs