Stamp of the Week Sunday

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hello friends! Hope you have had a wonderful weekend so far. Mine has been nice and relaxing to be honest. I spent most of Saturday creating some cards and just enjoying the day at home with my family.
It's time for another Stamp of the Week reveal! Here's a look at this week's image.

Spring {New Begining}



Here's my inspiration using this week's image.

Supplies: Webster's Pages patterned paper, Anna Griffin embossing folder, Papertrey Ink flower dies, My Favorite Things Die-Namics small leaf filled flourish, Papertrey Ink buttons. Queen and Co. bling and ribbon slider, Seambinding.

For more creative inspiration make sure you visit Unity's Stamp of the Week gallery. Now you only have one week to claim this cuteness for your own. So hurry over to this page to find out how you can sign up to have some Unity Happy Mail in your mailbox each week!
 
Have a wonderful Sunday friends!

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow this is stunning….. thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! (sorry it took me a while, I just got back from vacation!)

 
site design by designer blogs